Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- 1000X SURVIVABILITY: Probiotics only help restore healthy microbiome balance in your gut if they make it there! Our 100% spore-based probiotic formula has 1000x enhanced survivability, meaning it survives the harsh stomach environment and delivers powerful antioxidants and probiotics where you need them!
- DELIVERS BENEFICIAL ANTIOXIDANTS: Our proprietary blend contains a patented strain called Bacillus indicus HU36, which produces antioxidants in the gut, where they can be best absorbed by your body.
- SUPPORTS OPTIMUM GUT MICROBIOME BALANCE: The four probiotic strains are hand-picked for their ability to survive, provide powerful digestive support, support nutrient absorption, and help restore a balanced intestinal flora.
- HELPS RECONDITION THE GUT: Like a garden, your gut needs tender loving care. This formula works to remove harmful microorganisms, allowing the good ones to grow and thrive, and overall supporting the health of your whole body.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Just Thrive is passionate about good health, and we ensure the integrity and quality of our products. Thats why were proud to stand behind every sale with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device