Notice 1. Simply place the Digitest's autoclavable tip on the suspect tooth and press the "test" button. A gentle, pulsed stimulusbegins to increase at a rate you've pre-selected (slow - medium - fast). Because there are no sudden jumps in power (as when you twist a knob), the patient feels the stimulus long before it crosses the "pain" threshold. Large LEDs indicate the strength of the stimulus. 2. If the patient indicates perception, you simply release the button. The stimulus stops immediately, but the numbers remainfrozen on the face for about 5 seconds. Then the device turns itself off (No wasted batteries.)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.